A good Steel Shackle or two can come in as handy as a Boy Scout's pocketknife when out on the trail, and Van Beest Green Pin Shackles are one of the most recognizable pieces of recovery and rigging equipment on the market. Well known and easily recognizable, Green Pin Shackles are designed, manufactured, and certified in The Netherlands. They are made of high strength steel, grade 6, quenched and tempered, with a Minimum Break Strength (MBS) equal to 6x their Working Load Limit (WLL).
Tips for Selecting the Right Sized Green Pin Shackle (always match shackle with attachment point rating):
- 1/2" Shackle - 2.0 ton (4,410 lb) WLL, use with UTVs & anything smaller + Kinetic Recovery Ropes 5/8" & under.
- 5/8" Shackle - 3.25 ton (7,166 lb) WLL, use with larger Side-by-Side UTVs & smaller SUVs, Kinetic Recovery Ropes 7/8" & under.
- 3/4" Shackle - 4.75 ton (10,474 lb) WLL, use with most Jeeps, SUVs & Full Size Trucks, Kinetic Recovery Ropes 1" & under.
- 7/8" Shackle - 6.5 ton (14,333 lb) WLL, use with larger vehicles & larger 1-1/4" kinetic recovery ropes.
- 1" Shackle - 8.5 ton (18,743 lb) WLL, use with larger vehicles & larger 1-1/2" kinetic recovery ropes.
- 1-1/4" Shackle - 12 ton (26,460 lb) WLL, use with very large vehicles & larger 2" kinetic recovery ropes.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: GPXXXUPC:Weight: 2.20 LBS